Ride Happy, Ride Ciclo
By Cyclists, For Cyclists
At Ciclo we want all people to be happy riding a bike. Founded in 2016 by Chaz Garcia and Joseph Angan, cyclists from Manila, Philippines, we create our apparel, accessories and experiences to make each bike ride more enjoyable for everyone.
A Pedal at a Time
“It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best.”
- Ernest Hemingway
Riding a bike is a way for people to get to know the world better. We all feel closer to our environment cruising through a road or trail because nothing separates you from it. And this connection is why we believe that riding a bike can save the world. And more people on bikes will make the world a better place. We know that getting more people on bikes will be challenging, but we are willing to take it a pedal at a time.
And to help us achieve this goal, we collaborate with organizations and teams that share our vision. Since 2018, Ciclo has been a partner of Cycling Matters to spread the message of inclusive and active mobility in the Philippines. We’ve also sponsored several cycling events that help promote the use of bikes such as PRURide, Philippine Bike Demo Day, Pilipinas Duathlon Series and Fondo Manila.
We are glad to see our community’s efforts paying off. More and more people are riding bikes than since we launched in 2016. And with this growing community, we encouraged even more to serve you better.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to Cyclists - We put cyclists' needs first to make sure their rides and their experiences around it are as enjoyable as possible.
- Inclusivity - As cyclists, we experience different things as we ride. And we’d like to hear more about your experiences.
- Protecting the Environment - We want cycling to be part of the solution to pollution. Minimizing our carbon footprint by burning fats instead of fuel through cycling is one small way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. We want to empower cyclists to ditch their cars and get their bikes on the road.
- Respect - Respect begets respect. Everyone deserves respect. And if we cyclists want to be respected on the road, trail or anywhere else, we should be respectful ourselves.
- Honesty and Integrity - We maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity at all times.